Saturday, April 14, 2007

save the salmon for capistrano. . .

Carnation, Fuchsia, Magenta, Salmon, Hollywood Cerise, Cherry Blossom, Coral, French Rose, Thulian, Amaranth, Puce, Rowan Berry. . .

No matter how you try to spin it, they still wrap newborn girls in it.

PINK

Nice on flowers, retarded on guys.

Guys, above almost any other rule- you do not wear pink. It's not fashionable, it's not daring, real men do not wear it... real men watch football, fart, go days without showering, study fantasy football for 5 hours straight, play xbox for weeks, skip school to watch march madness, play pickup basketball games while drinking, drive like assholes, scratch, grill outdoors in November, eat $16 of Taco Bell in a single sitting, eat mac and cheese with hot dogs... you get the picture.

It might not always be pretty, but of all the things that a real man does- wear pink is not one of them. Pink shirts, ties, hats, boxers... none are acceptable.

So guys and gals, I implore you, next time you see some retard adorned in some bastard shade of pink, beat him with a bag of doorknobs- its your civil duty.


Rule # 6 - Any guy sporting any pink, is obligated to turn in his man card, and then go play in traffic.

5 comments:

jb71080 said...

Well You wanted me to do it so here it is...

What is the deal with sports teams coming out with pink jerseys hats, scarves, etc? If you are a fan of that team, WEAR THE ACTUAL COLORS!! Don't go and buy a pink Brady jersey because you believe that it will get people to think that you are a Patriots fan. I mean come on, if you were a TRUE Pats fan, Pick a player OTHER than the QB (cuz he is the easy pick) like Vrabel, Bruschi, or Maroney. If you dont like how the adult jersey's fit, then get a boys XL because chances are if you are buying a PINK jersey, you can def fit into a boys XL.

And the pink hats, that just as bad as the article about white ones. Just don't do it. You can NEVER tell what team its for and like I said above...wear the true colors. NO SPORTS TEAM HAS PINK AS THEIR COLOR!

Noel said...

Aww. What about the poor bastard that accidentally tossed a red t-shirt in with his whites? He may not be a retarded chud, just a guy who misses out on minor details.

Although I do agree with jb below me (that you shouldn't half-ass root for a team by wearing their name/logo but not their colors), I don't necessarily thing pink always = chud. I mean, the guy could be whashing machine inept, or gay... or just have a pushy girlfriend that likes pink.

My friend says, "Boo. Real men do wear pink!" just for the record.

Allie said...

I like when you update :)

gymchick1985 said...

Real men eat mac and cheese with hot dogs...I think that was the most interesting comment you made because I always thought it was a children's menu item? I do, dig it though, as a female. I am not a fan of men wearing pink to stand out or appear "cool." I always question a man clad in pink if I think their motive is such, and the most common response usually is "real men wear pink." Gross. But for those gents that wear pink because they like it, for the same reason I wear pink, no question necessary! If it looks good, rock on! As for the pink jerseys, hats, scarves, etc... I assume those are mostly for women/girls. Pink often matches more articles of clothing so that women can sport their teams logo more often because it blends in with their attire...no big deal, some women are considered about such things as matching.

gymchick1985 said...

*concerned...sorry it's late :)